Monday, March 15, 2021

Positive Vibes

     Maybe it's because I got my two Covid shots, or because we have a new President, or because I sold my money pit of a house in New Mexico, or because my dog is on the mend from heartworms, but there seem to be some positive vibes in my life that are extending to my writing life, too. I got a revise and resubmit for my MARJORY STOOD story, an agent who answered my question about PB bios on Twitter invited me to submit my Nathan Sawaya story to him, and I still haven't received a rejection from the publisher interested in my dinosaur boardbooks. I've entered a few contests: 50 Precious Words, #PBParty, and the SCBWI Ann Paul contest, so I'm excited to see how those turn out. 11 rejections so far this year, but I won't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment