Saturday, January 8, 2022

The heartbreak of losing an agent

   What a day! The same day my Jim found out he had Covid, I found out that my agent was moving to a new agency and could not bring her clients with her. So, I am in search of an agent once again. I really felt so close this time! My agent was going to put my Chihuly book on submission this past week, but it didn't happen. I have applied to the illustrator's agent and to the head of the agency, because I won't give up! By the time Jim found a testing site (we had to drive to Gypsum) and waited days to get his result, he was already feeling better. He's almost completely back to normal, and I'm so thankful he was vaxed and boosted. Now I hope I get it and get it over with! We are hoping to visit grandkids in Seattle and Tacoma in March. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment