Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Whew! My agent liked the revision!

   Thanks to my wonderful group of older writer friends, the Caldecoots, who had lots of good suggestions, I was able to send my agent a revision I felt was good. She thought it was great! And she will re-send it to the publisher that was willing to take another look. She also shared some comments she got on the second manuscript, so I tweaked that one, too. I so appreciate her updates!
   Besides writing and re-writing, one of my favorite activities is making big bubbles. This week I got to make them for our library district's 80th birthday party. Sending things off into the universe, whether it's giant bubbles or a story, is very satisfying. As was having my backside appear in the Glenwood Post Independent on-line edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment